Hiiii. Happy Tuesday!
I am pretty lighthearted on my social medias, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t have rough days! Some days are lonely, some days I feel like I don’t have a purpose, some days I feel tired, sad, and I get inside my head. I realize that everyone has these types of days and are struggling with even tougher things than I am. I hope that I can be a light in your dark days and help you guys get through the tough times because I know a lot of you have done that for me. It is okay to have a bad day!! Laughing through tough times has always helped me out..
So without further adieu..I present….
Reasons your day is less embarrassing/cringey than some of mine.
- My cycle instructor walked by me during class and lifted his hand to cue us and I thought he was going for a high five…I committed to that high five…
- Steven’s friend walked into the house and I thought it was Steven and I was singing in the kitchen without clothes on.
- I got into the wrong car and the owner watched as I hopped in and tried to turn it on.
- I peed my pants while I was at Target with Steven and had to throw away my underwear
- I went to the bathroom at a play and accidentally tucked my dress into my tights…after about 20 minutes someone came up and let me know
- I got into a guys car that I thought was an Uber…he was just waiting for a friend
- I drove to three chick fil a’s and couldn’t find parking (California) and when Steven called to ask where I was my voice cracked (holding back tears) as I was explaining to him my predicament
- Mr. Schuester from Glee once told me to “SETTLE DOWN” when I fell into him while in New York.
- I once called my boss thinking I had called Steven and said “Hi babe, what are your plans tonight?”
- I rear ended cop
This doesn’t even scrape the surface…hahah I do embarrassing things daily, some of which I didn’t know if I would ever recover from in the moment. I hope you are all having a wonderful day, and when you are not you can come back to these lists (more to come) and realize that life is tough but we are all in this together! I am sure you can navigate life more gracefully than I have. haha
Is it a bad day? Or was it five minutes you milked the whole day?