My iTunes has not been update since about 2001. (Did iTunes even exist then? Not sure. haha) So my phone is basically one huge throwback, which I love. I am the type of person who loves a song and listens to it 2 million times in a row until I am sick of it and then move on to the next. Hence the reason I do not purchase music. What I love doing is searching songs I love on Youtube and listening to all of the covers. I always have them on in the background of my Insta stories and every single time I get a ton of messages asking what songs I am playing. I am going to start to do a monthly Youtube playlist for you guys so here is April’s!
Also–these are from Colorado Donuts in Eagle Rock and I am LIVING (and most likely dying) for them right now! So feast your eyes while you jam out. haha salivatingggg.
- Boom Clap by Lennon and Maisy
- That’s What I like by Ericka Guitron
- No Scrubs/Shape of you by Sabrina Carpenter
- Give me Love by Carly Rose Sonenclar
- Photograph by Bea Miller and Boyce Avenue
- Thinkin Bout You by Tori Kelly
- Say You Won’t Let Go by Raphiel Shannon
- Stitches by Shawn Mendes and Hailee Steinfeld
- The A Team by Grace VanderWaal
- I didn’t have one for number ten but as I was searching for these covers I had a memory flood back to me. In college I had to do this huge project for a religion class and the day before it was due I was freaking out. I remember dragging a dropping a bunch of random photos into a slideshow and then had my roommate Danni play the piano while I sang. I then put slapped it all together and called it good. I pulled it up on the computer at the front of the class and it had like ten views (just randoms) so I go “Whoo I got ten views, famoussss” and everyone just stared at me blankly. AWKWARD. haha But homegirl pulled through with an A. I just found it again HERE. So here is a jam for your Sunday worships. hahah no shame. I got a little too jazzy on some parts but it made me laugh. THROWBACK to when I wanted to be Beyonce. (jk that is still current)
Can’t wait until next months playlist, let me know if you have any of your own faves!