Hello! It is Christmas time and every year I compile a list of my favorite things. This list is not sponsored in any way, just truly what I am loving! (Some great ideas for Christmas)
1.Dresses on Asos.
2. Lipsense. I am sure you have all heard of this (18 hour, smudge proof, kiss proof lip magic) I have about 12 shades and am OBSESSED so I decided to become a distributor. My favorite shades are Bella and Praline Rose. If you are interested in checking more out you can head over to @suzylashandlips on Instagram.
3. Colour Pop Cosmetics. (specifically the satin and matte liquid lipsticks) These are a cheaper and fab alternative to Kylie Lip Kits (still not as smudge-proof as Lipsense but I still love their products). The satin is my favorite because it is matte but not dry. The shades I am loving right now are–Dopey, Echo Park, Perky and Viper.
4. World Market home decor. I recently got this bookcase HERE and love it SO much. It goes with so many different styles and is so unique I always get asked about it.
5. Bareminerals Original Foundation Powder. (I use the shade Medium Beige) I am realizing a lot of these items are makeup, SORRY I LOVE MAKEUP.
6. Graze snack box subscription. I am always trying to be healthy but I have a hard time not snacking throughout the day. They send a weekly box of healthy snacks and they are SO DELISH. www.graze.com
7. Apple TV. If you don’t have one, get one. I use mine every single day (no shame.) It helps to organize all of your apps onto your TV so toggling between Netflix and Hulu is super easy.
8. Steve Madden Purses. I think I have about ten now, I can’t resist. (TJ Maxx carries them for half of the price so this is always a good place to check.)
9. James Arthur. He is my favorite artist right now and if you have not heard of him, check him out on iTunes! SO GOOD.
10. I do not actually have this product but HELLO, I WANT IT. haha I was dying when I saw this. Check it out HERE. I love a good bath! haha
These are just some of the things I am loving right now. Comment with any questions, or what your current faves are.
Lipsense (okay this